I. [General Provisions]
1. These Regulations ("Regulations") refer to activities conducted by Splot Artystyczny Sp. z o.o., ul. Śniadeckich 17,00-654 Warszawa, NIP 7010437535, REGON 147393149, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (registration files maintained by District Court for the City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of National Court Register) under the number 0000521608, which has share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000.00 (hereinafter referred to as "Splot"), involving the sale of goods through the online store located at madebyweave.com (hereinafter referred to as "shop").
2. The current Regulations are available at any time at the store, as well as the headquarters of Splot located in Warsaw (00-654) at ul. Śniadeckich 17, in which the location it is established, as well as brick-and-mortar storefront in Warsaw (00-654) at 17 Śniadeckich street (hereinafter referred to as " brick-and-mortar store").
3. The Regulations include the general conditions of sales made by the Splot through the store, and brick-and-mortar store accordingly. Splot does not accept any other terms of sale outside the ones in these Regulations, unless resulting from mandatory rules. These conditions of sale apply to all contracts, transactions and other business relationships concluded by the Store and brick-and-mortar store accordingly.
4. Proposals of acquisition of goods in the store (which does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the civil law, but only the proposals conclusion of the contract covering individual commodities), addressed to businesses, including natural people in business activity, legal persons, organizational units without legal personality which - under the relevant laws - can, as an entrepreneur, in its own name, acquire rights and incur obligations and natural people who have full legal capacity (hereinafter referred to as "clients"). The provisions of these Regulations arising from the provisions of the Act on consumer rights on 30 May 2014. (Journal of Laws of 2014. Pos. 827) shall apply only to those customers who while placing orders and entering into agreements with the Splot have the status of consumers.
5. Regulations are accepted by the customer by making corresponding endorsements every time while placing and order. Confirmation of these mean that the customer is familiar with the Regulations and consents to its application.
6. All prices in the shop are gross prices containing the VAT tax on goods and services in the amount of 23%. The price of goods does not include the cost of shipping the goods to the customer. The costs of shipping is given to customers separately before ordering.
II. [Customers and registration of customers in the store]
1. Store users can both be customers who have registered on the website of the shop, as well as customers making the one-off transactions.
2. Registration in the store is entry of the customer's data such as: name, surname and email address, and storage of the data by the store for the purpose of data auto completion in the order form when making subsequent orders by registered customers.
3. In order to conclude an agreement with Splot through the store the customer is not obliged to register.
III. [Shopping, Conclusion of the Agreement, Goods Reservation]
1. When concluding contracts by customers, the other party to the contract (dealer) can only be and always is Splot .
2. The customer may purchase goods from the store or to make a reservation of goods for later purchase in the brick-and-mortar store.
3. The client making purchases in the store chooses individual goods, their size and quantity, and then places them in a shopping cart through the acceptance of the "Add to Cart" button.
4. Status of selected goods which purchase the customer is interested in can be verified by selecting the "basket" button.
5. Initiating the procedures for the purchase of goods in a basket or making their reservation takes place by selecting the "Go to Checkout" button available from level of the Cart.
6. The Customer buying goods in the store each time makes a payment through one of the available forms: electronic payments executed by the billing agent (Allegro or PayPal) or by bank transfer. It is not possible to make Cash payments on Delivery through the courier conducting the delivery of goods to the customer.
7. The customer making a purchase of previously selected goods with the use of "Pay with Allegro" or "Pay with PayPal" payment methods, enters into a contract of sale of ordered goods on payment through the Billing Agent.
8. Client selecting the "bank transfer" method of payment for the goods makes reservation of goods for 48 hours. The agreement of sale of the reserved goods is concluded as soon as the amount due is paid through the bank transfer to the Splot's bank account. In the absence of the bank transfer confirmation on Spot's account within 48 hours from the time of order the booking is canceled.
9. The Customer selecting "Store Collection" option makes a reservation of goods ordered for 48 hours. During this time, the product is available in brick-and-mortar store. The agreement of sale of the reserved goods is concluded upon the payment in cash at the brick-and-mortar store. In the absence of a purchase from store within 48 hours of placing an order reservation is canceled. The brick-and-mortar store, accepts cash payments in only.
10. Upon acceptance of the order, the customer receives an e - mail confirmation of details of the contract or the reservation.
IV. [Means of communicating with the customer and contact information allowing customer contact with the Splot]
1. For the purposes resulting from or related to contracts, transactions and other business relationships, concluded by the Splot through the store, Splot in particular (not exclusively) uses the e – mail address given below,
For the purposes of ensuring the rapid and efficient contact with customers the Splot is also available under the following telephone numbers:
(+48) 22 628 49 91
V. [Main features provided by the Splot]
1. Splot sells new goods which are movable property. A detailed description of the goods is available in the store in the specifications of individual goods.
2. Splot is obliged to sell the goods that are free of defects.
VI. [Shipments / Deliveries]
1. Deliveries are carried out exclusively on Polish territory.
2. Shipping cost on Polish territory is included in the price of individual goods. Information about the cost of delivery is always available in the store and displayed both before initiating the process of ordering or booking of the goods, as well as during it.
3. Shipments are carried out by entities engaged in the provision of professional courier or transport services
4. In the case of purchases through the Shop shipping of purchased goods are made within 7 working days from the date of the contract.
5. Information on the status of the order is available in Splot using the communication methods specified in Section IV of these Regulations.
6. Splot is not liable for failure to deliver the goods for reasons attributable to the Customer (eg. wrong or incorrect address data), which bear all the consequences of their actions and omissions in this regard.
VII. [Personal Data]
1. Any personal information provided by users of the Store are kept confidential, and taking into account the binding in the legal regulations, in particular in compliance with the Law on Personal Data Protection dated. August 29, 1997. (Consolidated text. Journal of Laws of 2002.No. 101 item. 926 with later changes)
2. Using the Store Customer agrees that the weave will process your personal data (according to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997.,Journal of Laws of 2002.No. 101 item. 926 with later changes.), according to the rules set out in detail in the Regulations.
3. The user placing an order is required to provide personal information necessary to conclude an agreement and its implementation in accordance with Article. 23 paragraph. 1 point 3) of the Act of August 29, 1997. On Personal Data Protection(Consolidated text. Journal of Laws of 2002.No. 101 item. 926 with later changes).
4. The customer may give consent, referred to in Article. 10 paragraph. 2 dated 18 July 2002. On electronic services (Dz. U. No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.), to receive commercial information from Splot by means of electronic communication, in particular e-mail. Consent to receive commercial information is voluntary and is not subject to the submission and execution of orders.
5. The customer has the right to access his personal data and correct them.
6. Splot collects and processes Internet shop users personal data is from the website www.madebyweave.com - passed by them in the use of the Store on the terms set out below.
7. The data administrator is the Splot Artystyczny Sp. z o.o., 17 Jana i Jędrzeja Śniadeckich street, 00-654 Warszawa, Poland, tax number: 7010437535, REGON 147393149, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (registration files maintained by District Court for the City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of National Court Register) under the number 0000521608, with share capital of PLN 5,000.00.
8. The data collected are processed in a manner consistent with the provisions governing the processing of personal data, in particular in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text. Journal of Laws of 2011 No 230, item. 1371) Act of 16 July 2004. - telecommunications Law ( consolidated text. Journal of Laws of 2013, item. 1635) and the Act of 18 July 2002. on electronic services (consolidated text. Journal of Laws of 2013 item. 1036). The aim of the Data Administrator is to provide users of store adequate protection of data provided.
9. Splot collects the following personal information about store users: name, address, phone number and email address.
10. The collected personal data are not entrusted by the data Administrator to other entities, with the exception of the Splot's providers of postal services, transport services, payment services, IT services and entities entitled to obtain information under the provisions of the law.
11. The collected personal data is processed in order to implement the agreement concluded between the Splot and the store user and for direct marketing purposes of its own products and services. Implementation of the marketing involves in particular transmitting information about the offer and promotions of the Splot.
12. Providing personal data by customer Shop is voluntary, but necessary to fulfill the contract, as well as equivalent with consent to the collection and processing in the above-mentioned purposes.
13. The person in question of the personal data collection has the right to access their data and correct them. In order to take advantage of this right, please contact the Splot using the contact details set out in Section IV of these Regulations.
14. The collection of user data collected by the Splot has been submitted to the Chief Inspector for Personal Data to register pursuant to Art. 40 of the Act of 29 August 1997. Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2011 no. 230, item 1371).
VIII. [Complaints procedure]1. Splot is liable for defects under the warranty on the terms specified in the Civil Code.
2. Complaints and warranty claims may be submitted by the Customer under following telephone number: 22 628 49 91, by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or the Splot's postal address. The complaint should contain at least the following:
- Client's name, surname, e-mail address
- the date of conclusion of the Agreement which is the basis of complaints,
- the subject of the complaint, indicating customer's demands,
- all the circumstances justifying the complaint,
3. The customer will be notified about the outcome of the complaint immediately by e-mail or by post.
4. If the purchased product is under warranty eg. the manufacturer, importer, retailer, etc. the range of which is confirmed with a goods warranty document, issued with the goods, regardless of other complaint entitlements, you may file a complaint referring to the range of the warranty.
1. In the case of goods covered by the manufacturer's warranty customer can take advantage of the warranty directly from the manufacturer of the product. Address of authorized service points can be found on the manufacturer's website and on the warranty of the product.
2. The terms of the guarantee, that is the rights and obligations of the customer resulting from it are specified by the manufacturer in the warranty, if the warranty was given.
X. [Termination of the contract]
1. Client being a consumer may withdraw from the agreement concluded with the Splot without giving reasons, making a statement within 14 days from the date of goods release.
2. The statement of withdrawal from the contract may not be submitted in case of making purchases in the stationery store.
3. The right of withdrawal from a distance contract is not granted to the consumer in respect of contracts referred to in Article. 38 of the Law on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014. item 827), in particular where the subject of the provision is the thing delivered in a sealed container, which after opening the package can not return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after the delivery. Indicated in the preceding sentence limitation applies in particular to the goods in the form of underwear.
4. Detailed information on the termination of contract by the consumers and a statement of withdrawal from the contract form are contained in Annexes to this Regulation.
XI. [Copyright / intellectual property]
Nobody has the right to use any materials, illustrations, photographs, descriptions, page layout, posted in the shop in any way under penalty of law.
XII. [Additional provisions]
1. In the case of a contract through the Store, Splot sends the bill no later than 7 days after the conclusion of the contract.
2. The user also receives an e - mail with information about the shipping of purchased goods.
3. Any agreements concluded are in Polish. The law applicable to contracts concluded via the Store is the Polish law.
XIII. [Hardware and software requirements for the clients]
XIV. [Final Provisions]
1. If any provision of the Regulations or the Agreement will be deemed ineffective or invalid, this does not mean invalidity or ineffectiveness of the whole contract or the Regulations.
2. Ineffective or invalid Records should be replaced by the effective or valid provisions of the corresponding properties of the obligations of the parties.
3. Splot reserves the right to change the Rules at any time for important reasons. The change becomes effective on the date specified by the Splot, which does not concern the orders placed before the amendment of the Rules and contracts in progress. The current version of the regulations is always available on the Store website. Only after acceptance of the current version of the Regulations will a customer have the opportunity to benefit from purchases through the Shop
4. In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of applicable law apply, including in particular the provisions of the Civil Code.
Warsaw, October, 7th 2016 r.
Appendix 1 - Instruction of cancellation
Model instructions on withdrawal FROM THE CONTRACT
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The deadline of withdraw from the contract will expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire possession of things or a third party indicated by you other than the carrier came into the possession of things.
To benefit from the right of withdrawal, you must inform us [Splot Artystyczny Sp. z o. o., 17 Śniadeckich street, 00-654 Warszawa, Poland, tel. 22 628 49 91, mail: email@example.com] about your decision to withdraw from this contract by a clear statement (eg. a letter sent by mail or e-mail).
You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
To keep the deadline for withdrawal, it is enough to send you information on exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of goods (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive normal delivery offered by us), immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. Reimbursement of payments will be done using the same payment method that you used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will not incur any fees in connection with the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until receipt of things, or until supplied evidence of their return, depending on which event occurs first.
Please send or give us the goods back to this address: Splot Artystyczny Sp. z o. o., 17 Śniadeckich street, 00-654 Warszawa, Poland, promptly and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate the withdrawal from this agreement. The deadline is met if you send back the thing before the expiry of 14 days .;
They will have to bear the direct cost of returning items.
You are only responsible for a decrease in the value of things resulting from the use of it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
Appendix 2 - Model declaration of withdrawal from the contract
A model withdrawal form
(This form should be completed and returned just in case you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Splot Artystyczny Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at 17 Jana i Jędrzeja Śniadeckich street; 00-654 Warsaw, Poland, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (registration files maintained by District Court for the City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of National Court Register) under the number 0000521608, with share capital amounting to PLN 5,000.00, having a number tax identification 7010437535, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I / We(*) hereby inform on my / our(*) withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following things (*) contract for the supply of the following items (*) contract for work consisting of making the following things (*) / provision of the following services ( *)
Date of agreement (*) / reception (*)
Name and Surname of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the customer(s) (Only if the form is sent on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.